Property ID : SHHHWNB3B
Sales 8.700.000THB - House
A house that evers very desires permanent living leisure stay
One of the most charming and vibrant yet peaceful, cities in Thailand
locates just less than 15 minutes to downtown hua hin near by the Airport, Makro food service, Hua Hin Hospital, Kor Sor Resort & spa Palm hill Golf Resort & Country Club and Stamford International University. The project is also closely surrounded by a view of hua Hin mountain range and overwhelmed with the refreshing sea breeze.
Home in natural harmony where mountains sea sun tropical garden & prevailing cool breeze meet
- Modern classical and unique style home with land from 560 sq.m
- A village style atmosphere in tropical nature surroundings
- Location in a very scenic location 6 kms. From town where you can feel the touch of the nature.
- 1 year structure guarantee that you won’t find in the other development in Hua Hin
- House come hot water system to all bathrooms & kitchen, External aluminum doors & windows water tank & pump, septic tank club house & 24 hours security
- Facilities include central park area, swimming pool, Fitness room.
- Public facilities service fee 6.25 baht sq.m/
- Price for additional land in only 6,000 bath / sq.m
- Customer pays only 2.5% for total land & building price for all document and transfer fee.
- Price @ condition are Subjected to change without prioenotice.
- The seller will not refund any of the standard building cost that you don’t need.
- Convenient, flood-free and peacfful location by hua hin mountain range
- A range of cozy house designs
- High quality construction materials
- Flexibility to support you own Idea for the design
- Flexibility on you budget and payment plan
- Mortgage loan by the project
- Paying off the loan anytime without penalty
Villa L – Shape
3 Bedroom , 2 Bathroom
Swimming pool : 4*9
Utilized : 283
Land Area : 560 sq.m
++ Quality of building and materials.
++ Excellent value for money.
For further information or to organise a viewing, contact us now at +66(0)96.006.5733 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org