Property ID : SHHHWOP3B
Sales 6.600.000THB - House
Real Estate for sale Hua Hin Thailand
Tropical modern pool villa with 5% Rental guarantee 5 years
“Eden Homes” combine leisure, investment and vacation in perfect harmony; here permanent residents and holidaymakers live together as neighbors surrounded by lush tropical nature less than 15 minutes and 5 km from Hua Hin city center and beautiful beaches. This third phase offer peace, tranquility and privacy.
Your personal choices of granite, marble and ceramic products will allow you to custom-build your villa meeting all your individual requirements. This is a great opportunity to create the tropical home of your dreams!
The villas all have spacious interior and exterior living areas with individual plots of land ranging from 260 to 1,200 sqm. Each villa is blessed with stunning mountain views set amidst lush tropical greenery. 30 individual villas in a beautiful plot of land.
- These are only a few of the key features positioning “Eden Homes amongst the top private resort-homes in the Hua Hin area:
- Restaurants, spa, water park, elephant riding, fishing and golf courses nearby
- Beautiful beaches just minutes from the project
- Only 5 minutes from Black Mountain Golf Club and Water Park
- Reliable government water supply
- Fiber optic internet connection up to a speed of 30 M/bits
- Luxury finishing products with brand names only for all components
- On-site property management office
- 24/7 on-site security
- Garden and pool service
- Rental management
- Common area (club house) with restaurant and swimming pool.
Eden Homes individual villas are placed at the higher end of the Hua Hin housing market in terms of quality, finishing products and ideal location – and all at exceptionally competitive prices.
Eden Homes Villa 3
Living area: 176 sqm.
Land plot from 400-900 sqm
8 x 4 m swimming pool
Exist also 3 other types of villa in this residence.
++ Quality of building and materials.
++ Excellent value for money.
For further information or to organise a viewing, contact us now at +66(0)96.006.5733 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org